Meetings and workshops are held at unless otherwise noted:
St. Andrew's Heights Community Hall
2504-13 Avenue NW
Need Directions? Click HERE to get Directions on Google Maps.
BVCG Meeting Plans & other Events:
- Monday April 3 executive Meeting (hosted by Greta Baack) 7pm
- Wednesday April 19 Galleria Meeting 7 - 9:30pm
- Friday April 28 6:30 to 9pm The Life and Times of Edward M. Catich Lecture by Paul Herrera (more info HERE pdf) (Also check out the Society of Scribes lecture HERE).
- Saturday April 29 and Sunday April 30 Paul Herrara workshop (Brush-Written Imperial Romans)
- Monday May 1 and Tuesday May 2 Paul Herrara workshop (Brush and Pen Composition)
- Monday May 8 Executive Meeting hosted by Barb Fuller (Location TBA)
- Thursday May 25 AGM Meeting - Enrichment Meeting 7 - 9:30pm
- Thursday June 8 Joint Executive Meeting/Pot Luck hosted by Betty-Lynn Morrice 6:30pm
- Wednesday June 21 Year End Potluck (St Andrew's hall) 6:30pm and Pick up Journal